New Accounts: Step by Step
- Check the eligibility guidelines and important notes
- Choose an application administrator to manage your school’s account. This administrator will be responsible to ensure all elements of the application are completed and have permission to approve and delete other users from the school.
- Print the sample surveys linked below to prepare each of the following individuals to take their online survey:
- Set up your account.
- Fill out the information below. New accounts do have to be verified. Once you complete and submit the form, we will get back to you within 48 business hours with a confirmation via email.
- Once the school is approved and an administrator is set, ask your survey takers to sign up for an account and select your school from the dropdown list. The school administrator will receive an email with approval instructions.
- Sign in and start the surveys.
Taking the Surveys:
- Gather Statistics First: Each survey will take 1-2 hours. Having statistics in hand can dramatically reduce this block of time.
- Save Often: Scrolling to the bottom of the form and hitting “Save Survey Responses” will prevent you from losing your work if your internet connection is interrupted or your browser times out.
- Grades 9-12 Only: In your responses, please include only information for grades 9-12.
- Special needs students: In the information requested, please exclude scores or requirements for special needs students. The Honor Roll’s measurement mechanism is not designed to evaluate this demographic.
- Staff Help: In gathering information, we urge survey responders to work with fellow staff members.
- Thorough and Articulate: Complete each question clearly and thoroughly. Incomplete answers cannot be considered, and schools will not be contacted to submit missing information.
The deadline for the 2012 Honor Roll has passed.